Michael Melker's Occlusion in general practice course

I attended Mike's course in Sydney at the end of August and found it a decent set of lectures. Nothing ground breaking as I have explored a little bit into occlusion in the past but it definitely served  to clear up a few misconceptions I had and consolidate a few concepts I was unsure about. There will be recordings available through restoring excellence so I will probably purchase this when it becomes available and make a few posts on occlusion.

The good thing about Mike's lectures and philosophies is that it combines multiple points of views from different occlusal schools into a predictable and workable treatment flow. Topics I will be blogging about are things like: splints: designs and uses: ideal occlusal contacts, how to check lab work before it is inserted, concepts of CR, the uses of leaf gauges, how to manage cases taking into account structure, engineering and aesthetics etc.

Comments