Another update

Haven't had much time to post anything new on this blog but I'm starting to get back in the swing of it, to answer some comments and write some more posts. Have a few interesting topics that I want to write about. It's been a fairly up and down year for me with a lot going on in work and personal life.

My colleagues are going through the primary exams right now and I wish them all the best. Unfortunately I dropped the commitment earlier in the year due to some reasons previously discussed. I'm also moving back to Sydney in the next few days smack bang in the middle of the exam schedule. After working rural for so long the big smoke scares me but it will be good to be closer to family especially with the health scares we've had in the past year or so.

If anyone is following this blog I hope all is going well on your end. Things change and people change and someone who is great one day can be struggling the next. Just remember, help is always there to those who ask for it.

Every year so far I've felt myself change as a person and a professional so it's been very positive to see the rapid change. I look back at myself at the start of university and can barely recognise the person I was then. I do hope that I'm moving and continue to move in a positive direction and I wonder what the future holds for me.

Don't be shy, if you have anything to add or any opinions to express drop a comment anywhere. It would be much appreciated to know that people are willing to share.

Comments