Implant course

I was recently at an Implant live course part 1 of 3. It was an interesting structure and way of teaching and I'll be posting a few of the lessons I picked up along the way. At the course there were a wide variety of procedures spread across 10 dentists participating. These included sectional extractions, socket grafting, implant placement, soft tissue grafts and sinus lifts.

This isn't 100% relevant to me currently working out of the public system but I did learn a lot about confidence and what is safe to do and what isn't. It's hard to be afraid of minor oral surgery when you've seen all the patient's lingual tissue peeled back to the muscle attachment.

I'm looking forward to posting on a few topics about what I've seen and am going to see over the next year.

Comments

  1. Hi mate, good on you for doing this. How much does this course cost? Do you have to pay for the extras, like labwork?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi mate, costs will be different every year and you should check the company for their upcoming course costs. This course includes for the participants an implant kit to take home. It is for fixture placement only so no restoring is done so no lab fees are paid on top

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think or if there are any topics you would like covered in the future